Thursday, January 6, 2011

Being Write with God

A number of years ago, I decided to start prayer journaling as a jumpstart to a more satisfying and effective prayer life. I came up with a catchy title for the effort called “Write with God.” That was as far as I got. Not too satisfying nor effective.

But today walking along the Catawba River in South Carolina and talking to God about events over the last three or four years, I concluded it was time to start. I checked the availability of Write with God on Blogger only to find, alas, that someone else is as catchy as I, as well as a little faster on the draw to claim the name. But ever vigilant after four years of procrastination, I tried “Being Write with God,” which of course no one would really want because it’s neither catchy nor grammatically correct. But, hey, it was available so here we are: it’s a start. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment